I’m one of these people who is all the year waiting for summer. I love spring and autumn and sometimes even winter… but; Oh!! Summer is my favorite one.
So, with so much time waiting for the weather to be great, my mind has a lot of time to think, rethink, over think and idealize all the things that I’ll do next summer.
Here is a short list on how to accomplish all the things you dream of during the year and somehow you never end up doing when the time comes!!!
1. Make a list. In order to know exactly what you want (sometimes if you write it down your head clears up a bit). And then comes my favorite part: crossing the things from the list *that’s so satisfying*. Here you can check out my bucket list for this summer.
2. Don’t compare to others. Their instagrams might be awesome but they will probably be as bored as you, so keep that in mind and make the most of your time doing the things you love with people you appreciate.
3. Do something different each day. The best think about summer is that you don’t have to stick to any routine, so take advantage of that. This way your mind will be more active and productive thinking you’ve done so many things in one summer.
4. Eat/drink fruit, water & healthy carbs to be active and hydrated the whole day.
5. Learn how to connect and disconnect. Connect with the world to find inspiration & motivation and disconnect to find your own voice.
“Summer is a state of mind”
P.S. I won’t have Wifi for a long time now, so bear with me!! I’ll keep on posting for sure but it’s going to be a more challenging task!! You can always follow my instagram @pratsanna to know what I’m doing!!