Wake me up when summer begins because I’ve been waiting for him the whole year. Wake me up because I’ve got so many things to do.
This is my bucket list for this summer
1. I want to swim in the dark sea at night, float in the water and watch the night sky.
2. I want to take long walks along the promenade.
3. Paint a picture on a canvas.
4. I’ve always been a sun set lover, but this year I want to see the sun rise.
5. I want to sit on a rooftop with someone at 2 am and talk about nothing in particular.
6. Create new recipes.
7. I want to read tons of books.
8. I’d love to write my own book (I started years ago but somehow I can never finish it).
9. I want to write and send postcards to my friends, I think it’s such a sweet way to keep in contact.
10. I want to walk barefoot all summer long (of course if I’m going to town I’ll put on my sandals).
P.S. Wearing; Dress – Hollister, Sandals – Camper, Bag – Mango