Apparently it’s called trail running, I call it hiking or jumping in the mountains. Either one thing or the other means to run through the trails of the mountains.
Some while ago I did a post on running, I usually run in the city because that’s what I have near my house. But trail running is a good option if you want a different experience off the beaten track.
So I’ve made a list on why you should start trail running and the benefits you can take with it:
* Running is the perfect excuse to leave your phone at home and stop thinking about your problems. DISCONNECT from social media and connect with nature.
* You’ll DISCOVER new places and every day will be a new exciting adventure.
* You’ll FEEL great about yourself and everything around you.
* You’ll fill your lungs with FRESH air.
* You don’t need a massive equipment, just your running shoes and some water. (Trail running usually takes more time than city running, that means that you have to hydrate yourself with tons of water).
* It’s good for your body and your MIND.
P.S. I took these pictures the other day, while I was trail running (yes, again, I took my camera with me hehe) and I found these little donkeys with their mum *cuteness*. See?! I have a new adventure to tell 🙂
“Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still”