Hello and Happy Easter everyone!!
Finally Easter day has arrived!! (I’ve been wishing you a Happy Easter for more than a week now). Anyways, today is a special day with a lot of familiar gatherings (at least in Spain) so I had an idea for this post.
In the previous post I showed you how to decorate some easter eggs and today I want to give you an idea on how to set the table for such a special occasion. Here are my tips:
1. All in WHITE. Seriously, just put everything in white and it will look instantly better
2. A touch of PASTEL always makes the difference
3. Spread subtle Easter decorations. I found this super easy tutorial on how to fold your napkins as bunny ears and I think it looks super cute
4. FLOWERS. You can never go wrong with flowers. Right?
5. And finally, last but not least, the ultimate secret: use your grandma’s tableware 😉
Hope you enjoy your meal and have a nice day!!